Echosorb® Acoustical Panels are offered in stock and custom sizes up to 48" (1220mm) by 96" (2440mm) in a wide variety of acoustically transparent panel fabrics. They are ideally suited for reducing speech distortion and annoying sound reverberation in school gymnasiums, multi-purpose rooms, music rooms, auditoriums, cafeterias, restaurants, coffee shops, recording studios, home theaters and large halls.
Colors, Textures and Sizes
- Choose between seven of our standard Class A flame spread rated, acoustically transparent, Echotex panel fabrics. Or, ask about our special patterns and colors if none of our standard colors suit your needs.
- The clean, straight lines of Echosorb panels can be used to blend into the surrounding wall treatment, or they can add contrast and relief to the walls on which they are placed.
- The popular 24” (610mm) x 48” (1220mm) x 1-1/4” (32mm) standard panels can be placed in many configurations, and the designs they can make are virtually limitless.
Custom sizes can be manufactured up to 48” (1220mm) wide by 96” (2464mm) long.
Versatile and Easy-To-Install
- Echosorb acoustical panels may be wall mounted with aluminum “Z” brackets, or industrial hook and loop fasteners. The panels easily lock right in place, and they may be quickly removed or relocated.
- Panels may be horizontally suspended from the roof structure as floating ceiling baffles.
- They may also be vertically suspended from a roof/ceiling structure to provide overhead baffles.
EchoSorb® acoustical panels have achieved an NRC rating of .75.